What do I need to book a space?

Published at 14 April, 2015 - 8:21 am by

You will require:

  • Two forms of photo ID (one of which must be an emirates ID or Passport)

  • If a Company – Current Trade License Copy

We accept payments online using Visa and Mastercard credit/debit card in AED